Spinach Breakfast Muffins
1/2 tsp dried yeast
good handful washed spinach
1. Melt the butter and sugar together in a pan, remove from the heat and add the milk and yeast. The hot pan should warm the milk, don't let it get too hot.
2. Heat the spinach in a pan with a spinkle of water until it wilts.
3. Sift the flour,salt and nutmeg together. Add the spinach and gradually add the milk mixture.
4. Bring together into a dough. Knead this for 10 minutes then leave to rise in a warm place for 30mins.
5. Stretch it out, cut into small balls and fry in a dry pan with a little flour for 5 minutes each side.
You can serve with eggs or lashings of butter. :)